Loop-D-Loop

Don't know why I have been afraid to start this cardigan. Maybe because it will be one of my longer term projects. So, I just picked up the needles and started casting on. Did that hurt me?? not a bit. Liked it even. I am using Deco Ribbon in a red/brown/orangy shade. Kinda fall-ish, but it might not be done til then :) The ribbon knits up pretty stretchy. I have the gauge ok . I just hope it fits me ok. Am working the back first. I might have to follow different measurements for the sleeves.


I received the rest of the yarn needed to make the fringe on the Floral Mini Poncho and some of the same yarn in it's virgin state (whitish) that I might use to crochet one of the loop-d-loop ponchos.


Loop-d-loop poncho. A Teva Durham creation Posted by Hello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Pretty, Love

Cleo

Clapotis Done !!