Mar 22

Last night I worked on my shrug. I am about 4 balls into it. It's a bulky weight yarn (name?), but I am only about 4 inches from completion.

I just found this fabulous poncho on michaels.com. The lacy rose poncho, but the reviews of if say that there are alot of mistakes. Dare I attempt?? I have too many things I want to make and not enuf time. I want to finish both my shrug and the StitchDiva poncho by Saturday. The StitchDiva poncho, I think might turn out a little small, though. arghh!!!! Needs pattern size adjustments.... oh me..... Might see if she'll send them to me.

I have to return the Stich N Bitch book to the library today. Not sure if I want to buy it yet... Have the Urban Knitter waiting for me there. Anxious to check it out ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Pretty, Love

Cleo

Clapotis Done !!