The monstrosity, HPL and lace

Over the weekend I was working and working and working on the blue blog tank that has turned into my own monstrous creation.


chili red monstrosity Posted by Hello

It is getting close to sleeve time. I worked on the tank and Matt worked on Phil's sailboat (pics to come).

I am also working on a shrug made of black Crystal Palace Waikiki. I don't know why I love that yarn, but have not made a darn good thing out of it yet.

Alsoo, just got something very scary in the mail. The yarn and pattern from Joslyn's Fiber Farm shawl club. This is the THINNEST yarn yet for me to knit with. Just went and got a size 3 32" addi turbo from Knitting Arts. Don't know when I'll get to start that.


Hank from Joslyn's Fiber Farm shawl club - scary !! Posted by Hello

This was my first visit to Knitting Arts. The lady in the store was very helpful and that store has beautiful yarn. I am so glad this kind of world exists ....

Alsooo, am working on a hairpin lace shrug (I love shrugs, but do they love my body?? I'm not sure yet) Anyways, I am using a white soft ribbon yarn for that project that calls for 6 pieces of 186 loops each. How do I think I am going to do all of this stuff. I have defied my rule of one knit and one crochet project at a time - now I'm into hairpin lace. Good Lawd Have Mercy !!!

Comments

karenhalloran said…
testing

Popular posts from this blog

How Pretty, Love

Cleo

Clapotis Done !!