The Affliction

This is a pic of a crocheted shrug that I made last week. I really like it. I know I need a new model, but it does the job for me in that it hides the MANY flaws that afflict my body. No, I am not really fat, but the wicked witch of the south keeps tugging on me to join her ranks. I have to beat her down !


front of shrug Posted by Hello


In this pic I actually pulled my pants down below my ass so that I would not have lumps and bumps. HA HA Oh me ...



back of shrug Posted by Hello


Tonight I am also working on a tie front shrug (#3) from Knit 1 magazine. Looks really easy. I have some pretty Schaefer cotton yarn. I LOVE that yarn!! I am neglecting finishing the last panel of the HPL shrug. I am also neglecting a tank top (knit) and a belt (crochet). They will magically appear one day is what I'm thinking ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Pretty, Love

Cleo

Clapotis Done !!