Fabulous Shrug

This is a really simple shrug that both Lani and I made out of Waikiki. Another project that I did while I was trying to figure out what to do next. I don't have any big projects planned right now, but I have some gorgeous yarn coming in the mail - {must get to mailbox before husband}. This shrug feels so light and airy. The pics do not do it justice. It is hella cute.


Fabulous Shrug 2 Posted by Hello

Here is a close up of the waikiki knitted in garter stitch on 10.5's. It's hard to see here, but I love the little nubbies in it and the colors are all the rage, don't ya know.


waikiki up close Posted by Hello


Fabulous Shrug Posted by Hello

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi there - I love your "fabulous shrug". Can you tell us where the pattern was found? I'd love to make one myself! It's gorgeous!
This is the first time I've seen a shrug that I feel I would look good in! They're usually so tiny I can't help thinking it would look like my I'm wearing something way too small for me. It's beautiful! Love your knitting!

Popular posts from this blog

How Pretty, Love

Cleo

Clapotis Done !!